Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Fit-Milk



Fit- Milk
For my project I decided to create a brand of milk called "Fit-Milk." The idea behind this milk is that it has a bit more protein and vitamins for the people over the age of 45. the focus is on health because more and more people are starting to become health conscious especially people over the age of 45. For the design of the font, I wanted to give it a bolder and stronger look, I wanted the audience to read the Fit-Milk name and think differently about this milk compared to others. I want them to think that this milk will keep them in shape and give them the necessary nutrients to lead a healthy life all from seeing just the font. Going along with the bold and strong font, I wanted a picture of tough looking cow to pose as the logo. I wanted a cow that looks superior to all other cows, that way it gives the audience a sense of feeling strong from drinking this milk compared to the average milk. I also wanted to wrap the milk carton in all white just so it stays consistent with the color of milk and also, I didn't want to change the color of the design outside of black and white because at the end of the day everyone knows what milk looks and tastes like. The all white covering in my eyes gives it a smooth look and my provide for a sense of security for the audience. I also want the emphasis to be on the type of cow that I have created for the logo, I want people to only be able to see my logo and instantly know that it's Fit-Milk, in other words, I was trying to build brand recognition. Lastly, I wanted my borders to be black and white, so I decided to have a checkered border just to give it a little excitement, but again, not too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment